A Special Diet Helps People Prevent Pre-Existing Conditions and Treat High Blood Pressure, Lower Blood Cholesterol

U.S. Department of Health & Human Services always provides you with a current information about your health. Their goal is to protect the health of all Americans and providing essential human services. You can go to their website to learn more information. If you have any pre-existing condition, you need to purchase Visitor Health Insurance with…

Travel Tips for US Visitors to Reduce Christmas Holiday Traffic Delays

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is reminding travelers who are planning trips across the border to anticipate an increase in traffic due to U.S. Christmas holiday observation, and other shopping events around New Year. Travelers should also be aware that the Peace Bridge is currently under construction with only one traffic lane available to the…

American Diabetes Month – November

Diabetes is one of the leading causes of disability and death in India and in several other countries including United States. Diabetes can cause blindness, nerve damage, kidney disease, and other health problems if it’s not controlled. People who are at high risk for type 2 diabetes can lower their risk by more than half…

AXIS BasicCare – the New Visitor Health Insurance Program Launched by India Network Effective Nov 1, 2017

India Network is pleased to announce a brand new program for visitors looking for affordable and cost effective BasicCare health insurance coverage during their stay in the United States. The program is underwritten by AXIS American Insurance Company and offers the best coverage with the lowest premiums in the United States.  The BasicCare plan costs…

Over 21 percent of Hyderabadis Diabetic – don’t leave home without India Network health insurance

A massive diabetes screening programme that found 21.14% of the city’s population to be diabetic.The most shocking finding of the screening was that 20% of people suffering from diabetes were not even aware of their condition while a majority of the remaining 80% were not doing enough to manage their blood sugar levels. Carried out under an initiative called…

Does Medi-Cal cover visitors heading to California??

Wee get several asking the question whether they can enroll their visiting parents into Medi-Cal program offered by various county health departments. It appears some of their friends have successfully enrolled in to these programs by completing some shady paperwork.  We highly advise against anyone considering enrolling their visitors to Medi-cal program. It is a…

How India Network Pre-ex Coverage differ from all others?

Many visitors and parents coming to the US have one or more problems, known or unknown. These medical conditions and related illnesses are all generally excluded by all insurance plans under the pre-existing condition exclusion clause. However, recently some companies started advertising that they cover pre-existing conditions but their small print says something else. For…

How does India Network Plans compare with others on the google search??

India Network Health Insurance program is a custom designed program with several benefits to the policy holder. The India Network Health policy language and definitions are clearly in favor of policy holder and they are geared to help elderly visitor. For example many insurance companies that target Indian visitors to the US excluded coverage for…

Obamacare Plans Cost More.. start new enrollment period from November 1, 2015

Obamacare open enrollment period starts from November 1, 2015.  Health insurance premiums for the last two rounds have been increasing under Obamacare by about 30 percent for all age groups and particularly for older age groups 50+ along with high deductibles. All citizens and green card holders filing tax returns and who are under 65…